Brandon History Center
Scroll down to see pictures on display at the Center
Click HERE to go to the Brandon Blog
Scroll down to see pictures of Brandon that will be on display at the History and Information Center:
Late 1800's Front Street with horse carriages O.F. Olson Hardware Store 1885
1914 Front Street looking East 1900's Front Street looking West
Eli Smith, U.S. mail driver of Nome Alaska, at Brandon May 3, 1909 on his way home from Washington DC
Brandon Tile and Manufacturing Co. Was located on Burlington Road NW
Metcalf Feed Mill was located where Brethorst Excavating 1888 Pictured standing on the front platform left to right: George L.
has their shop at 101A County Road 82 NW Mays and Knute Knutson. Standing in the doorway in a back partition
of the building is the engineer, David West.